Massage is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain, muscle tension and increasing wellbeing. It has been proven to help with anxiety symptoms. Immediate benefits of massage also include a deep feeling of relaxation and calmness.
Stacey started her working career as a hairstylist and has always had an interest in sports, dance, keeping active and fit from a young age. Stacey has a natural motivation for life and maintaining the movement we are gifted with. A passion for continuous growth and personal development encouraged her to educate and study further. In 2017 Stacey received a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training allowing her to work with clients and athletes to improve mobility, strength, health, and fitness. In 2019 Stacey continued her education with a Level 5 Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy. This certification enabled her to bring together all her skills and her real enthusiasm for working with a clientele of all capabilities to reduce pain, promote recovery and provide relaxation. Injury rehabilitation and workplace postural stress are among the many conditions Stacey has experience with.
• Soft Tissue Therapist and Movement Coach
• Level 3 Personal Trainer
• Level 5 Sports and Remedial Soft Tissue Massage Therapist
• New Client first appointment: £65.00
• Follow up appointment: £55.00
Personal training and post treatment coaching session costs:
• Pay as you go – single session: £45.00
• Block of 12 @ 10% discount – £486.00
• Block of 24 @ 15% discount – £918.00
• Block of 32 @ 20% discount – £1152.00
For enquiries and bookings please contact Stacey directly on:
Mobile: 07908 764 887
Based in Newbury, Berkshire. I have been helping clients with their injuries, long term pain and wellbeing for 21 years. I am trained and insured to carry out a variety of treatments, including Sports Massage Therapy, Pregnancy Massage, Reflexology and Aromatherapy.
Throughout my career as a Massage Specialist, I have taken many courses to increase my knowledge and understanding so that I can help you. More recently I have become very interested in long-term pain and have been on several courses to further increase my understanding, skills, and knowledge. I feel therefore, that working together, we can move you onto the road to recovery from both acute and long-term pain. You can feel better, more positive, and excited about your journey ahead.
• Hons Degree
• NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor with the NCT
• ITEC – Swedish Massage, Sports Massage and Reflexology
• VCTC – Aromatherapy
• Peter Walker – Baby Massage Teacher and Baby Yoga Teacher
• APNT Diploma in Massage and Pregnancy
• Jing – Diploma in Advanced Massage
• APT Motivational Interviewing
For more info, contact me on email@example.com